Personal Injury Attorney
About Justin McMinn
Austin personal injury lawyer, Justin McMinn, puts his client’s needs first. After a serious accident many have put their future in Justin’s hands due to his strong track record of success. Justin takes great care to ensure clients understand the process of their case. Clients who choose to work with Justin can expect to be treated like family while Justin defends their legal rights.
Attorney Bio and Experience
Justin McMinn, a partner at McMinn Law Firm, is an Austin personal injury attorney representing victims of serious injuries and accidents seeking the compensation they deserve.
Some areas of practice include:
- Austin Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Bike / Motorcycle Accident
- Work Injury
- Spine / Back Injury Cases
- Premises Liability
Fast Free Case Evaluation
Justin McMinn | Award Winning Personal Injury Trial Lawyer
- Justin has a strong passion for seeking justice for people whose health, lives, families, and ability to earn a living have been jeopardized as a result of an accident or injury through no fault of their own. Since joining the McMinn Law Firm, Justin has helped countless people get back on their feet after serious accidents.
- Justin McMinn added to “Top 10” Trucking Trial Lawyer in Texas 2021 List
- Since 2019, national legal organization Trucking Trial Lawyers designated Justin McMinn among the Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyers in the United States. The Trucking Trial Lawyers division of the National Trial Lawyers is an invitation-only professional organization that recognizes the top truck crash injury lawyers from each state.
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 in Texas
- Justin McMinn received the honor of being named Top 10 in Texas by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. This recognition requires a 10/10 client satisfaction rating.
- 2013-2021 Justin McMinn Rising Star of TX, Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Service, evaluates attorneys nominated by their peers for inclusion on the Rising Stars lists. Some criteria include success in verdicts and settlements, position within law firm, honors and awards, and experience within their field. View Justin’s profile.
- Justin McMinn Earns Highest Avvo Ratings 2016-2021
- 10.0 Superb | Top Contributor
- Avvo.com, a national lawyer ratings & reviews service with directories and advice for people seeking legal info and help, has recognized Justin McMinn’s experience, contribution, and client satisfaction in awarding him the highest rating possible: 10.0 – Superb. Avvo also recognized Justin as a “Top Contributor for 2015.” About Avvo Ratings:
The Avvo Rating is determined based on information the attorney provides on their Avvo bio, and information about the attorney from the Texas State Bar and lawyer websites.
Select cases settled by Justin McMinn
Justin McMinn’s client centered law practice has given him the tools to represent clients with their best interests at mind – recovering a settlement. With comprehensive, open communication with clients, Justin has worked to make sure clients get what they need every time.
$1.3M Settlement for Passenger in Drunk Driving, Speeding Crash. The passenger of a drunk, speeding driver suffered severe injuries when the vehicle struck a barrier. He suffered severe injuries after being trapped in a burning vehicle as the driver attempted to flee the scene. Attorney’s fees in this case: $433,333. Expenses: $2,716.06 | Net to Client: $863,950.61
$2.95M in Overturned School Bus Case. A client was severely injured when an allegedly distracted driver rear ended the bus, causing it to roll over. The client of McMinn Law Firm had to spend 10 days in the ER during recovery. Attorneys fees: $1,198092.00 | Expenses: $19,718.06 | Net to client: $1,751,908.00
Read more about these cases and other cases elsewhere on www.mcminnlaw.com.
To view more case examples settled by Justin, visit the jury verdicts and settlements page.
Justin is a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association, State Bar of Texas and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association. Justin is an alumnus of the Texas Kappa Alpha Order and a member of the Silver Spurs Alumni Association.
Recent Personal Injury Case Results
The McMinn Law Firm has helped injured Austinites for fifteen years, winning over 100 million dollars in settlements to date.
Uninsured Motorist Accident
Drunk Driver Accident
Truck Accident Victim
Austin Personal Injury Lawyers Waiting To Help You
We specialise representing clients in the following areas, we are waiting to help you on your personal injury case.
What Past Clients Are Saying
"Jason, Justin, and their entire support team represented me in an accident involving an 18 wheeler. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome, and maybe as importantly, the service along the way was something you would want as a client, their entire team was amazing! I can with great confidence recommend them to friends, family, and to anyone who happens to read this. Thank you McMinn Law Firm for a job well done!"
"The McMinns were amazing. Within two days of my accident – and still barely able to move – I received a visit to my house for personal consultation (on a Saturday). All the initial feedback about my potential case turned out to be 100% accurate, and when it finally came time to settle they didn’t back off an inch. …If you’re hurt, make the call."
"I was rear ended by a large truck. Am thankful for Justin and Jason and their team and all the hard work they put into resolving my case! I highly recommend that you contact them if you’re injured in a wreck!"
- Lori M.
In Need Of Compensation?
Let us – at no cost to you – evaluate your situation so you can be sure. We don’t get paid unless you do. Call or reach out today to speak to an attorney with no obligations.